Patio Installation Service in Rancho Santa Fe, CA & Surrounding Cities Like La Jolla & Del Mar
We can build your patio from various materials, including concrete pavers, natural stone, and more.
If you want to add style and functionality to your outdoor space, look no further than our patio installation service! At MSE Landscape Professionals, we can build your patio from various materials to accommodate different preferences, including concrete pavers, natural stone, and more. Our team also follows a comprehensive installation process to ensure we do it right the first time and exceed your expectations. You can even go a step further and take advantage of our landscape lighting service to illuminate your new patio so you can enjoy it after the sun has set.
We offer our professional patio installation service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in the North County, CA, area, including Rancho Santa Fe, La Jolla, and Del Mar. The counties we serve are San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange, Santa Barbara, and Ventura.
What materials can we use to build your patio?
At MSE Landscape Professionals, we want to build a highly durable patio that equally flatters your aesthetic preferences. So, we offer a comprehensive selection of material options you can choose from, which are as follows:
- Concrete Pavers: Concrete pavers are extremely durable against wear and tear and are low-maintenance. This material will also give your patio a timeless look.
- Flagstone: Flagstone creates a more rustic appearance for your patio and comes in various shapes and sizes. It is also sturdy, long-lasting, and requires little maintenance to stay looking its best.
- Natural Stone: We offer several natural stone options, like granite and sandstone, that will elevate the aesthetics of your patio while ensuring it can stand the test of time.
- Stamped, Stained & Poured Concrete: Poured concrete is a traditional material for patios that is long-lasting and can withstand the elements. We can also stamp or stain it to give it your desired look.
- Brick: Bricks are a great material for your patio, giving it a rustic look that never goes out of style. It's also durable and can withstand frequent wear and tear.
Our Patio Installation Process
When you hire our team to install your patio, you can trust that we follow a thorough, comprehensive process to do it right the first time. We start with a consultation to discuss your goals and vision for your new feature. Then, we will get started on designing it with all your desired elements and materials. After that, we'll prep the site and lay a sturdy, unwavering foundation for your patio. Once that's complete, our highly skilled crew will begin installation, implementing tried and tested techniques that we've perfected over the 17 years of offering this service. Finally, we will clean up and perform a final walkthrough with you to ensure it's to our high-quality standards and exceeds your expectations.
Illuminate your new patio at night with our landscape lighting service.
While you can enjoy your newly installed patio during the day, it doesn't have to end once the sun goes down! On the contrary, our team can bring it to life at night with our landscape lighting service! We'll install low-voltage LEDs to provide energy-efficient and long-lasting illumination, and they're also highly durable against the elements. Not only that, but we can utilize various lighting techniques to highlight the beauty of your patio!
Our landscape lighting displays can have Bluetooth compatibility so that you can control yours from your smartphone!
Call us today to sign up for our patio installation service!
If you're looking to add a new patio to your outdoor space, we are the company to turn to! At MSE Landscape Professionals, we offer our patio installation service to homes, businesses, and HOAs in Rancho Santa Fe, La Jolla, Del Mar, and nearby areas in the North County, CA, area. We also serve San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange, Santa Barbara, and Ventura counties. Call us today at (760) 743-4127 to sign up for our patio installation service!